Little Known LinkedIn Hacks for The Small Business Owner [Webinar]
LinkedIn is an amazing B2B business tool. If you are not using LinkedIn and your target audience is B2B, then you are missing a valuable trick!
I keep hearing that LinkedIn is just a recruitment tool. Although it is a brilliant tool for recruiters, it is also one of the most effective social media platforms for anyone in the B2B world.
This webinar has been designed for anyone looking to use LinkedIn more effectively and to ensure that you are best placed to use the power and opportunities of LinkedIn for you and your business, giving you the know-how to market yourself, increase your visibility, enhance your reputation and, most importantly, generate new business.
What we cover:
- Key Concepts and settings on LinkedIn to get the most out of it
- Top profile hacks that you may not be aware of.
- Searching for people on LinkedIn (tricks of the trade!)
- How to best connect with people (and how not to)
- Tools on LinkedIn to market and promote you, your products/services & your business
- A hack to increase your Company Page followers
… and many more key areas …
Note: These webinars are presented every two weeks covering a wide variety of social media and online marketing topics. We provide them free of charge as part of the GU Coaching Club (from £25 a month). To become a Green Umbrella Coaching Club member and save £’s click here.
To book the webinar, click below:
Little Known LinkedIn Hacks for The Small Business Owner [Webinar] - Green Umbrella
LinkedIn is an amazing B2B business tool. If you are not using LinkedIn and your target audience is B2B, then you are…
Originally published at www.green-umbrella.biz on January 12, 2017.